Berkshire Fringe, Bazaar Productions & Kickwheel Ensemble Box Office and Ticketing Policies
- Late seating is usually allowed, but may not be permitted based on the performer's wishes. Please plan ahead: you may not be allowed into the theater if you arrive after the house has closed. Call ahead to find out late seating policies per show.
- No refunds. (Exception for emergency show cancelation by Bazaar Productions)
- Tickets may be exchanged up to one hour before the time of the show you have purchased them for. Call (413) 418-4113. Tickets may be exchanged for any other show or performance in the same year's season.
- Each Season Pass is good for admittance of one person one time into each of this season's productions.
- Passes are transferable. You may let a friend use your pass if you cannot make it to a particular show.
- A pass can not be used for entry of more than one person at a time, and cannot be used for the same production more than once.
Please feel free to contact us at (413) 418-4113 or boxoffice [at] berkshirefringe.org if you have any questions about our ticket policies that are not addressed here.